As part of our Home Improvement product and service range, Statewide Roofing installs Vinyl Windows. All of our home improvement products and services including window installation are eligible for our financing options. Vinyl is a good alternative to other types of window materials because of its price and energy efficiency. It’s made from a plastic material called polyvinyl chloride (PVC). PVC has a high R-value, which means it provides a significant amount of insulation. Price and energy efficiency are just a few advantages of vinyl windows.
WHY UPGRADE TO VINYL WINDOWS
- Mechanical Failures – If your windows are not operating correctly you should consider replacing them. Newer windows are much more durable and many come with a LIFETIME warranty on all moving parts.
- Energy Efficiency – Over the years windows have become more energy efficient with advancements in Low-E technology. Replacing your windows could lower your energy bills
- Beauty – Replacement windows come in many styles and colors. They could add that perfect aesthetic touch you have been looking for.
- Easy to Clean – Windows with tilt-in sashes are much easier to clean.
- Maintenance Free – No scraping and painting of the wood frame.
- Noise Reduction – Double and triple pane glass, Low E coatings, Argon, Krypton gas and modern weather stripping all contribute to a quieter home when you have your windows replaced. For those high traffic or city areas, laminated glass can dramatically reduce sound transmission through your windows.
- Safety – Tempered or safety glass provides protection in high traffic and high hazard areas where there is the danger of falling through the glass or glass breakage. For the ultimate in security protection, laminated glass can prevent or reduce the chance of break-ins and eliminate the need for security bars.
- UV Protection – Replacement windows can even offer UV Protection for your home.
Vinyl Windows Benefits
- Lower energy costs. Vinyl windows keep heat in during winter and out during summer. This reduces heating and air conditioning usage for lower energy bills.
- Maintenance free. Vinyl windows are nearly 100 percent scratch free. They never have to be painted, scraped, or stained and they’re easily cleaned with soap and water. Because they’re resistant to the elements, they don’t age as fast as other windows.
- Inexpensive. Vinyl is the least expensive of all window materials, but this doesn’t mean vinyl windows are low quality. Vinyl is durable, and it won’t rust or corrode.
- Variety. Vinyl windows have many colors, size, and style options. They can also be custom made. Colors range from champagne to forest green, and sizes range widely. Vinyl windows are available in styles from awning to picture.