Why Choose Statewide Roofing
Statewide Roofing has the highest Rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have been in good standing with no complaints since we became a member in 2000.
BBB assigns ratings from A+ (highest) to F (lowest). In some cases, BBB will not rate the business (indicated by an NR, or “No Rating”) for reasons that include insufficient information about a business or ongoing review/update of the business’s file.
- Have been operational (actively selling products or services) in any BBB service area for at least the most recent six months, unless the principal(s) previously operated a similar business with an eligible record (one that qualifies for BBB accreditation).
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable jurisdictions; provide all license and bonding information upon application for BBB accreditation; and provide periodic updates upon request of BBB.
- Be free from government action that demonstrates a significant failure to support BBB ethical principles in marketplace transactions (this requires a determination by BBB as to the nature of any violation, whether it was caused or condoned by management, and actions taken to resolve underlying issues that led to the government action).
- Be free of an unsatisfactory rating and maintain at least a B rating at the accrediting BBB and the BBB where it is headquartered, if different.
- In its relationship with BBB: meet all applicable standards within the Accreditation Standards; cooperate with BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business’ industry; honor any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process; and complete the required application and pay all monetary obligations to BBB in a timely manner.
- Follow federal, state/provincial and local advertising laws.
- Abide by the BBB Code of Advertising. Supply, upon request, substantiation for advertising and selling claims. Correct advertising and selling practices, when recommended by BBB.
- Adhere to applicable BBB industry codes of advertising.
- Cooperate with BBB self-regulatory programs for the resolution of advertising disputes.
- Use the BBB name and logos in accordance with BBB policy.
- Avoid misleading customers by creating the false impression of sponsorship, endorsement, popularity, trustworthiness, product quality or business size through the misuse of logos, trustmarks, pictures, testimonials, or other means.
Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms.
- Make known all material facts in both written and verbal representations, remembering that misrepresentation may result not only from direct statements but by omitting or obscuring relevant facts.
- Ensure that any written materials are readily available, clear, accurate and complete
Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Upon request, provide BBB with all information required to evaluate compliance with BBB standards. This may include, but is not limited to business name, address and contact information; names and background of principals; business and banking references; licensing and/or professional accreditation; and a complete description of the nature of the business.
- Clearly disclose to customers:
- direct and effective means to contact the business
- terms of any written contract
- any guarantees or warranties accompanying a product
- any restrictions or limitations imposed (e.g. limited supply, maximum number available per customer)
- the business’ return/refund policy
- any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, including information on how future billing will occur
- total cost of the transaction, including tax, shipping and handling, and other related charges
- If selling products or providing services on Web sites or via other electronic means:
- provide any required product labeling information
- disclose the nature and terms of shipping, including any known delays or shortages of stock
- provide an opportunity to review and confirm the transaction before the sale is completed
- provide a receipt summarizing the transaction after the purchase
Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business’ position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business’ willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
- Comply with any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process.
- Cooperate with BBB in efforts to eliminate the underlying cause of patterns of customer complaints that are identified by BBB.
Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
Respect PrivacyBusinesses conducting e-commerce agree to disclose on their Web site the following:
- what information they collect;
- with whom it is shared;
- how it can be corrected;
- how it is secured;
- how policy changes will be communicated; and
- how to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Secure Sensitive DataBusinesses that collect sensitive data online (credit card, bank account numbers, Social Security number, salary or other personal financial or health information) will ensure that it is transmitted via secure means. Businesses will make best efforts to comply with industry standards for the protection and proper disposal of all sensitive data, both online and offline.
Honor Customer PreferencesBusinesses agree to respect customer preferences regarding contact by telephone, fax and e-mail, and agree to remedy the underlying cause of any failure to do so.
Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
- Avoid involvement, by the business or its principals, in activities that reflect unfavorably on, or otherwise adversely affect the public image of BBB or its accredited businesses
Statewide Roofing is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor.
Owens Corning doesn’t invite every roofer to join their network of Platinum Preferred Contractors. In fact, only about 1 percent of roofers are hand-selected for the distinction. In order to be accepted, a contractor must meet the company’s rigorous qualification guidelines that include:
- Following all state and local requirements for licensing.
- Carrying a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance coverage.
- Being in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Having a proven commitment to ongoing training, outstanding workmanship and customer service.
- Having a clear history with no liens or judgments.
- Undergoing a credit check and being financially solvent.
- Operating under their business name for at least 3 years.
There are a couple of distinct advantages to hiring a roofer who’s part of the Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor network. Peace of mind. You can rest easy knowing that your contractor is a reputable professional with the training, skills, and experience to do the job right. Warranty upgrades. Owens Corning’s best warranties are only offered through their top-level contractors, so you can choose a shingle that matches your needs and budget and a Platinum Protection Roof System Warranty that gives you up to a lifetime of material and workmanship coverage.
Statewide Roofing is CIB Registered in Good Standing in the state of Oklahoma for both Residential and Commercial Roofing
Statewide Roofing is a Gold Star Commercial Roofing Contractor. Gold Star CertainTeed commercial roofing contractors, has been in business at least five years and has bonding capability greater than $1 million, or equivalent financial resources and experience. They are authorized to offer no-dollar-limit warranties up to 25 years, including Integrity Coverage™
This is the top level CertainTeed roofing credential and represents the highest standards of excellence, quality, and knowledge in the shingle roofing industry. An SSM has shown extensive knowledge of shingle installation and quality through rigorous testing, and have provided CertainTeed with proof of workers’ compensation and liability insurance. Only an SSM can offer you the highest level of SureStart PLUS™ extended warranty coverage when an Integrity Roof System is installed in your home.
The DaVinci Masterpiece Contractor Program was designed to establish relationships with select contractors, and recognize their loyalty by providing a tiered level of support. Our goal is to increase the contractor’s expertise and understanding of DaVinci products, thereby improving the contractor’s competitive edge and profitability. That way we can provide a level of confidence for the customer that the contractor has competency with DaVinci products. Statewide Roofing won the project of the year for 2017
Statewide Roofing is fully Licensed and Insured.
Statewide Roofing is a family owned and managed roofing company.
Statewide Roofing Offers Free Inspection, Free Temporary Repairs, We will meet with your Claims Adjuster to ensure your claim is Handled
We Offer UL Class 4 Impact Resistant Shingles at No Additional Cost.
Statewide Roofing have Financing Options Available
Statewide Roofing has 24/7 emergency assistance with live operator assistance. If your roof needs an emergency patch we will install a temporary patch at no cost to you.